COVID - 19 (Corona virus) Updates
COVID - 19 updates
Weekend Worship Service Plans
Until we are able to meet together in person again, we will be posting an opportunity to worship together virtually each weekend on Saturdays at 6:30pm or Sunday mornings at 9:30am.
Each week’s message will be shaped by Scripture and application for you in these very unusual times.
Stay connected with our Children’s Ministry team who will be supply some great resources to help you connect your child with Jesus during this time. Every week we will have age-based video lessons and a parent guide available through parent emails, Facebook, and the Northpointe App. Be sure to join our Facebook Group for more ideas and to stay up to date.
Every Wednesday we will be hosting Youth Group online through Zoom. Simply make a free account with Zoom and join the meeting room at either our Ignite (Middle School) or Catalyst (High School) sites below. Each group will kick off at 6:30pm on Wednesday Nights and include games, videos, and talks. It’s a great way for students to stay connected and encouraged. You can also follow along on Catalyst Facebook and Ignite Facebook for more info.
Middle School Zoom Site: https://zoom.us/j/345377816
High School Zoom Site: https://zoom.us/j/713894235
Equip, Care and LifeGroups are postponed until after April 30th. Check out our options for Digital Equip Groups! Contact your group leader for any details regarding your specific group.
Social Isolation doesn’t have to be totally isolated. Below are some great resources to tap into to stay encouraged and engaged!
Community Impact Opportunities
Below are ways that you can impact people with the love of Jesus during this time.
- We anticipate financial needs from the community as a result of the Covid-19 crisis. These needs are what our Benevolence Funds help with. To donate to this fund, click HERE and indicate that it is for “Benevolence Fund”
- Here are some ways to help caregivers at Sparrow Clinton Hospital in St. Johns:
- Cards of encouragement are appreciated! Send them to Nan Simons at Sparrow Clinton Hospital, 805 S. Oakland Street, St. Johns MI 48879
- McLaren of Greater Lansing is also in need of supplies. Check out their list and instructions for delivery HERE.
- Donate food to Redeemer Food Pantry or Beacon of Hope
- Beacon of Hope is not currently accepting food donations, per advisement of the Greater Lansing Food Bank. However, monetary donations are being accepted.
- Redeemer Food Bank Donations can be dropped off on Tuesdays from 9am-7pm in the shopping cart at the main entrance. They are in need of pretzels, pudding cups, granola bars, cheez-its, anything kid related that is non-perishable.
- The Basic Needs Center in St. Johns is in need of personal care items (soap, shampoo, toothpaste/toothbrushes, laundry soap, dish soap). Donations can be dropped of on Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays from 10am-4pm or call Pastor Russ McCoy at 517-230-4618 to schedule a drop-off time.
- Crossroads Prison Ministry-Mentor-sign up to write letters to people serving time in prison. This is a fantastic way to be a source of encouragement! Find information on getting involved HERE
- The “More Love Letters” organization provides an AWESOME way to send letters of encouragement to people who need it the most! Check it out HERE.
- We have a awesome team of people and Life Groups willing to buy groceries/run errands for people. Email HERE if you would like to be on this team, or if you have a need.
- Support local restaurants HERE
- Help with the Northpointe Childcare Connect. This is designed to connect childcare needs with childcare offers.
- Email HERE if you have other ways that you are available to help, or if you are in need of help.
Primary Communities Served